NTT DATA Off Campus Drive 2018 | Service Desk Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Noida
NTT DATA Off Campus Drive 2018
- NTT DATA Corporation is a Japanese system integration company and a subsidiary of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT ). Japan Telegraph and Telephone Public Corporation, a predecessor of NTT, started Data Communications business in 1967. NTT, following its privatization in 1985, spun off the Data Communications division as NTT DATA in 1988, which has now become the largest of the IT Services companies headquartered in Japan. NTT DATA is a publicly traded company but is about 54 percent owned by NTT. Its business areas are in national and local governments, financial, and telecommunication sectors. According to reports in 2012, Forbes Global 2000 recognizes NTT DATA as the 5th largest IT Services company
Job Location: Noida
Designation: Service Desk Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
- Engineering – All streams are considered 2017 & 2016 batch
- Should have 60% aggregate from 10th to highest education
- Rs. 12,000/- as stipend during training period
- Rs. 2,80,000/- as salary post successful completion of training
Responsible for providing telephone/email/chat, online, social media and remote diagnostic technical support of desktops, portables, peripherals (e.g., printers, projectors, etc.) and software custom or off the shelf software – industry or proprietary. Answers questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products. Responsible for following defined policies & procedures (e.g. verifies warranty entitlement, etc.). Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures. Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Resolves complex issues forwarded by other team members (e.g. executive technical escalations).
- Solves problems for customers with challenging expectations (often escalated or irate).
- Maintains/builds relationships with other groups that impact the technical aspect of phone support (e.g. tool content teams, product group).
- Participates with leaders to determine focus areas for technical improvements (e.g. establishes targeted mentoring programs, consults on incentives related to technical performance).
- Excels at tolerance for processes and people.
- May coach team members in the achievement of metric results.
- Excels at recognizing internal and external customer’s needs and expectations
- Time management skills Knowledge of job associated database, software, and documentation Problem-solving skills Results driven Mentoring and coaching skills Strong technical aptitude; troubleshooting skills
- Good communication Skills
- Good Written Skills
- Good Typing Skill ( Added on advantage)
- Fair understanding of the operating system. Must have been working on at least a couple of operating systems
- Basic Understanding of networking.
- Online Assessment
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Management Interview
Interested students should register in the below link