NTT DATA Off Campus Drive 2017 | System Support Associate | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Bangalore
NTT DATA Off Campus Drive 2017 scheduled to hire System Support Associate for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NTT DATA Off Campus Drive details:
|Job Role||System Support Associate|
|Salary||Rs. 2.8 LPA|
- Candidates should possess a degree B.E./B.Tech/MCA from any recognized university.
- 60% throughout (10th,12th & Graduation/Post Grad)
- 2017 Batch pass outs
- Resolves complex issues forwarded by other team members
- Solves problems for customers with challenging expectations
- Time management skills Knowledge of job associated database, software and documentation Problem solving skills Results driven Mentoring and coaching skills Strong technical aptitude; troubleshooting skills
- Good communication and written Skills
- Good Typing Skill (Added on advantage)
- Fair understanding about operating system. Must have been worked on at least a couple of operating systems.
- Basic Understanding of networking
- Willing to work in shifts
- Rs. 12,000/- as stipend during training period.
- Rs. 2,80,000/- LPA as salary post completion of training.
How to Apply NTT DATA Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for this drive in online by the following link as soon as possible.
Step 1: click here to register
Step 2 : click here after registration