ZS Freshers Recruitment As Decision Analytics Associate For B.E/B.Tech/MCA/MBA/PGDM |Across India
ZS Freshers Recruitment As Decision Analytics Associate For B.E/B.Tech/MCA/MBA/PGDM
About the Company: ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people—a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
Job Profile: Decision Analytics Associate
Work Location: Pune, India
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/MBA
Exp Needed: Freshers
- Decision Analytics Associate (DAAs) are active participants in creating and delivering solutions for our clients and project teams.
- DAs leverage their analytic skills to derive insights and solve problems. In particular, DAs employ advanced analytic techniques in areas such as modelling, simulation and optimization.
- Develop advanced statistical models that relate marketing or sales activities to financial results
- Simulate the impact of a client’s future marketing or sales activities on their future real-world results
- Leverage optimization techniques to guide clients and ZS teams to the best decisions
- Design custom analysis tools in applications such as Visual Basic, MS Excel, MS Access, SAS and ZS proprietary software
- Synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams
- Collaborate with client and ZS teams to implement solutions
- Gain immediate responsibility for project deliverables
- Take initiative to advance your analytic and problem-solving skills and train others at ZS
- ZS welcomes candidates for the DAA position from any engineering discipline.
- The common denominator in an individual’s success is a strong academic record, a stated interest in working with business operations, and evidence of superior analytic skills.
- Strong work ethic and personal initiative
- Structured problem solving skills
- Focus on quality and detail orientation
- Excellent organizational and task management skills
- Strong communication and business acumen
- Ability to work across global cross-office teams
- Client service orientation
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity, and personal initiative