ZS Associates Recruitment 2017 Hiring Freshers As Technology Analyst| B.E/B.Tech | Pune, India
ZS Associates Recruitment 2017 |Freshers As Technology Analyst| B.E/B.Tech | India
Company Name:- ZS Associate
Company Website:- www.zsassociates.com
Experience:- 0-2 Years
Qualification:- B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech/M.S
Job Role:- Technology Analyst
Job Location:- Pune
- Lead development phase during implementation of world-class technology solutions to solve business problems across one or more client engagements.
- Provide input to senior solutions delivery analyst and delivery lead to build comprehensive implementation project plans.
- Provide input to senior solutions delivery analyst based on past experience and understanding of requirements to design a flexible and scalable solution;
- Apply appropriate development methodologies (e.g.: agile, waterfall) and best practices (e.g.: mid-development client reviews, embedded QA procedures, unit testing) to ensure successful and timely completion;
- Collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions
Job Eligibility :
- B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech/M.S in disciplines such as Computer Science, Information Technology, EEE, etc. with strong academics (minimum of 68% or an equivalent CGPA (6.8)).
- Prefer experience working with front-end user reporting (e.g.: MSTR, Business Object, Cognos), back-end database management (e.g.: Oracle, Teradata) and/or ETL interfacing (e.g.: Informatica, SSIS) technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Ability to work within a virtual global team environment and contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is highly desired.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS Associates offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, plus an attractive benefits package.