ZS Associates Off Campus Drive 2017 for Freshers | Business Technology Analyst | B.E/B.Tech | Delhi, Pune
ZS Associates Off Campus Drive for Freshers
Job Role:- Business Technology Analyst
Batch:- 2016 & 2017
Salary:-Rs 6.5-7.5 LPA
Job Location:- Delhi, Pune
- B.E / B.Tech (Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Information Technology)
- Potential candidates should have strong academics with a minimum of 68% or an equivalent CGPA in B.E/B.Tech or 5 years integrated engineering course in disciplines such as Computer Science, Information Technology, EEE or other circuit branches.
- Up to 2.6 years of relevant consulting industry experience working on small/medium-scale technology solution delivery engagements;
- Experience working with front-end user reporting (e.g.: MSTR, Business Object, Cognos), back-end database management (e.g.: Oracle, Teradata) and/or ETL interfacing (e.g.: Informatica, SSIS, SAS) technologies.
- Freshers are also welcomed at entry-level.
Only 2016 and 2017 passed out candidates are eligible for this profile
Note: Candidate should have a UG qualification
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams.
offcampus housing,offcampus, offcampus books, actuarial science jobs for freshers, fresher jobs in usa
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Ability to work within a virtual global team environment and contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects.
- Lead development phase during implementation of world-class technology solutions to solve business
- Provide input to senior solutions delivery analyst and delivery lead to build comprehensive implementation project plans;
- Provide input to senior solutions delivery analyst based on past experience and understanding of requirements to design a flexible and scalable solution;
- Apply appropriate development methodologies (e.g.: agile, waterfall) and best practices (e.g.: middevelopment client reviews, embedded QA procedures, unit testing) to ensure successful and timely completion;
- Collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions.
How to apply ZS AssociatesOff Campus Drive:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this dive in online by following link.