ZS Associates Hiring Freshers As Technology Analyst
Company Name: ZS Associates
Company Website: www.zsassociates.com
Experience : 0 -1 Years
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Job Role: Technology Analyst
Skills: Communication Skill
Job Location: New Delhi/Pune
About Company :
ZS Associates is a global management consulting firm focused on marketing and sales effectiveness. ZS combines deep expertise with rigorous, fact-based analysis to deliver consulting services to management, and in the business operations and technology arenas to help companies improve performance and results. With more than 2000 professionals in 20 offices around the world, ZS Associates provides clients depth of expertise and breadth and capacity across marketing and sales functions.
- Lead development phase during implementation of world-class technology solutions to solve business problems across one or more client engagements;
- Provide input to senior solutions delivery analyst and delivery lead to build comprehensive implementation project plans;
- Provide input to senior solutions delivery analyst based on past experience and understanding of requirements to design a flexible and scalable solution;
- Apply appropriate development methodologies (e.g.: agile, waterfall) and best practices (e.g.: mid-development client reviews, embedded QA procedures, unit testing) to ensure successful and timely completion;
- Collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions.
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree with specialization in Computer or IT, BCA or other computer-related disciplines with minimum 60% marks throughout the education;
- Up to 3 years of relevant consulting industry experience working on small/medium-scale technology solution delivery engagements;
- Experience working with front-end user reporting (e.g.: MSTR, Business Object, Cognos), back-end database management (e.g.: Oracle, Teradata) and/or ETL interfacing (e.g.: Informatica, SSIS) technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Ability to work within a virtual global team environment and contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects.
- Willingness to travel to other global offices as needed to work with client or other internal project teams.