Zomato Recruitment 2023 | Zomato Careers | Apply Here !!
Zomato Recruitment for the post of Software Engineer – Back End. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Zomato off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
About Zomato :
Zomato is an online food discovery platform with presence across 20 countries including UK, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, Turkey, India, UAE, Portugal, Czech, Slovakia, Poland, South Africa, Qatar and Sri Lanka.
Zomato Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹6 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Zomato Recruitment Job Description:
Zomato Recruitment is hiring candidates for the post of Software Engineer – Back End.
Latest Off Campus Drives Across India: 2023
|Infosys||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Cyient||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HCL||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|Capgemini||Gurgaon||Network Engineer (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply here|
|IBM||Across India||Trainee (2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HP||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Nokia||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|ABB||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Hexaware||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
Zomato Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- Prior experience with a significant consumer-facing website or service
- Full-cycle PHP code development experience including debugging and performance analysis
- Experience in working with MySQL database and analyzing the efficiency of queries
- Worked with real time web applications and event driven architectures like Node.js or jQuery
- Experience with NoSQL and distributed database like Cassandra or Redis
- Building scalable and performance oriented services with caching techniques and systems like Memcache
- Comfortable with search engines like Solr or ElasticSearch
- Working understanding of NGINX and Apache web servers
- Working knowledge of RESTful paradigms and to build API for our front services and mobile applications
- Passion for products, empathy for users, and aspiration to make big impact
- Strong database design and query writing skills with a commitment to performance and efficiency
- Solid engineering principles and clear understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of service oriented architecture, microservices, and distributed systems
- Assure quality of the solutions being developed within the team
- Troubleshoot and debug support issues and code blues autonomously
- Maintain technical mastery of the products being developed
- Person with a track record of delivering innovative solutions in the field of algorithm development
Zomato Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
Zomato Recruitment Preferred skill:
- Familiarity with Low-level programming using C/C++ and/or Assembler.
- Experience with SQL and scripting languages such as JCL and REXX
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and tools.