Zoho Off Campus Drive 2021 | Software Developer | BE/B.Tech | Across India
Zoho Off Campus Drive 2021 | BE/BTECH
Company Profile : Zoho Corporation
Zoho Corporation is a Chennai and Pleasanton, California-based information technology and business management software as a service developer. The company was founded by Sridhar Vembu and Tony Thomas in 1996, and has development offices in India.
Company Website : www.zohocorp.com
Job Position : Software Developer
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 years
Salary: Best In Market
Eligibility Criteria for ZOHO Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for ZOHO Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- Write well designed and efficient code.
- Contribute in all phases of the product development life cycle.
- Knowledge in C, C++, Java or any OOPS based programming language.
Skills Required for ZOHO Off Campus Drive 2021 :
- Good understanding and knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of test techniques and QA methodologies
- Working knowledge of C, C++, Java or any OOPS programming language.
- Good communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good project management, organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
Selection Process for Zoho Drive 2021 :
- Online Test
- Programming Test
- The shortlisted students from the Third Level will appear for Technical/Personal (HR) interviews.
Documents to be Carried for Zoho Drive 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Zoho Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Double Click to Apply