Zenoti Off Campus Drive 2017 for Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Hyderabad
Zenoti Off Campus Drive 2017 details:
Job Role:-Software Engineer
Batch:- 2015, 2016, 2017
Experience:- 0-2 years
Salary:- INR 4 LPA
Job location:- Hyderabad
Last date:- ASAP
- B.E / B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA.
- 0-2 years’ experience of .NET/IIS development experience with C#.
- Experience / Knowledge in building web pages using modern frameworks like Angular JS.
- Experience / Knowledge in Visual Studio .NET, C# (ASP. NET Web Forms, MVC, WCF, Windows Services).
- Proficient in working with Microsoft SQL Server is a plus.
- Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Can work in a fast paced, ever changing, startup environment.
- Design, architect, develop and maintain components of Zenoti.
- Collaborate with a team of product managers, developers, and quality assurance engineers to define, design and deploy new features and functionality.
- Build software that ensures the best possible usability, performance, quality and responsiveness of features.
- Work in a team following agile development practices (SCRUM).
- Learn to scale your features to handle 2x to 4x growth every year and manage code that has to deal with millions of records and terabytes of data.
- Release new features into production every month and get real feedback from thousands of customers to refine your designs.
- Interview Process:
- Written Test
- Technical Interviews
- How to apply for Zenoti Off Campus Drive 2017?
- Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link as soon as possible.