Zebra Off Campus Drive 2023 | Software Engineer | Apply Here !!
Zebra is hiring for the post of Software Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Zebra off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
About Zebra :
Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) empowers organizations to thrive in the on-demand economy by making every front-line worker and asset at the edge visible, connected and fully optimized. With an ecosystem of more than 10,000 partners across more than 100 countries, Zebra serves customers of all sizes – including 94% of the Fortune 100 – with an award-winning portfolio of hardware, software, services and solutions that digitize and automate workflows.
Zebra Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹8 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Zebra is hiring candidates for the post of Software Engineer.
- Establishes requirements for less complex design projects
- Works on Completing all phases of Software engineering design projects
- Works on analysis of processes and delivers results to necessary stakeholders
- Analyzes results and recommends solutions
- Works on developing expected results on a variety of products
- Develops documentation for new projects and reviews previous results
- Works with latest technologies and new approaches
- Reviews changes or upgrades to existing designs or test
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions on assignments.
Latest Off Campus Drives Across India: 2023
|Infosys||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Cyient||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HCL||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|Capgemini||Gurgaon||Network Engineer (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply here|
|IBM||Across India||Trainee (2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HP||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Nokia||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|ABB||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Hexaware||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
- Bachelor’s degree, in an IT-related field, or the equivalent of education from BITS / IIT’s / NIT’s/Reputed colleges.
- 0 to 2 years of experience.
- Good knowledge in the following technologies.
CSS / CSS3
Understanding and Writing SQL Queries.
Excellent analytical skills and problem solving ability
Must be flexible and able to “think creatively”.
Knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Development.
Ability to implement and follow programming standards.
Strong knowledge of system development life cycle methodology.
Must be able to work as a member of a team and independently.
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally.
How to Apply for Zebra Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here