Wipro Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers Of B.Sc/BCA | Across India
Wipro Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers Of B.Sc/BCA
About the Comapny: WASE & WIMS are unique learning-integrated programmes which offer students the chance to build a remarkable career in the IT industry while pursuing their higher education – M. Tech from one of the premier education institutes in India– sponsored by Wipro. Key features & eligibility details of the programme have been listed below, kindly go through the same.
Job Profile: WILP programme (WASE & WIMS)
Degree Needed: B.Sc/BCA
Batch Eligible: 2018-2019
Exp Needed: Freshers
- First Year Rs. 15,712 per month
- Second Year Rs. 17,810 per month
- Third Year Rs. 19,910 per month
- Fourth Year Rs. 23,000 per month
Desired Candidate Profile:
- B.Sc., BCA (CS, IT, Maths, Statistics, Electronics & Physics)
(Maximum three years of gap, if any, b/w 10th & Graduation) No Backlogs/ Arrears)
- Mandatory to have Core Mathematics as one subject (No Business Maths or Applied Maths) in both 12th & Graduation.
- Elementary Mathematics, Statistical Methods, Operations Research, Discrete Mathematical Structures – All are Mathematics subjects will be considered.
- Applied Mathematics / Logic and Discrete Mathematics / Quantitative Techniques are Maths related subjects and will be considered.
- 10th Standard – minimum 50%
- 12th Standard – minimum 50%
- Graduation – minimum 60% or 6.0 GPA as per respective University Guidelines
- Admission into M.Tech degree will be subjected to the prevailing criteria and conditions as defined by the UGC Guidelines at the time of enrolment.
-Online Assessment (80 minutes)
i. Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative
(Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
ii. Written Communications Test (20 minutes)
iii. Technical & HR Interview
DATE and TIME: 30.05.2019 8:30 AM
COLLEGE ADDRESS AND VENUE:
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.