Wipro current openings for freshers | Trainee | 2023 Batch | Gurugram, Noida | Apply Here !!
Wipro current openings for freshers in Gurugram and Noida For Trainee Position. BE, BTech, MCA Graduates of 2023 Batch are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Wipro Gurugram and Noida Job Openings is given below.
Company Name: Wipro
Job Location: Gurugram, Noida,
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Trainee
Qualification: BE/BTech (CS, IT, ECE), MCA
Year of Passing: 2023 Passouts
Job Description of wipro careers:
- The Trainee is responsible for configuring and testing Wipro’s proprietary Total Benefit Administration (TBA) System to meet the needs of our clients’ requirements.
- Configuring involves using proprietary systems and tools to set up and configure tables/parameters in the TBA System as defined by analysis.
- Testing involves the preparation of test cases and test data and execution of test activities based on the direction from the SA.
- This role is designed as an entry-level position for applicants with strong skill sets in programming (logical reasoning, analytical skills), systems configuration and testing related to systems that support human resource functions.
Eligibility Criteria of wipro careers:
- Flexible and adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Open to feedback and responds positively to the development opportunities.
- Work with global teams efficiently and have the relevant task information flowing through all channels (Mail, Lync, Timestamp, Voice call etc.).
- Keen attention to detail, Resourceful problem solvers Self driven and exhibits keenness to take initiative.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Client Knowledge and Delivery
- Reviews client requirements documents and any preliminary test plans, rightly adhere to the due dates and support the client delivery priority.
- Asks clarifying questions on the stated requirements, and effectively use the handoff time.
- Utilizes relevant problem-solving resources as needed.
- Escalates issues when appropriate.
- Uses typical client requirements documentation to assist with analysis and/or test planning.
- Identifies needed test cases.
- Completes test plans with test case needs.
- Configures the system to meet analysis specifications.
- Documents relevant configuration in analysis specifications.
- Fixes any issues identified via test execution.
- Ability to stress test the system.