Volvo Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring for Application Engineer| Volvo jobs
Volvo jobs Off Campus Drive 2023, Volvo is hiring for the post of Application Support Engineer.
A student from various disciplines can apply for the Volvo off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
About Volvo jobs:
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines. The Group also provides complete solutions for financing and service. The Volvo Group, with its headquarters in Gothenburg, employs about 100,000 people, has production facilities in 18 countries and sells its products in more than 190 markets.
Volvo Off Campus Drive 2023 :
|Post Name||Application Support Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹6 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Job Description of Volvo Off Campus Drive 2023:
Volvo is hiring candidates for the post of Application Support Engineer .
|Infosys||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Cyient||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HCL||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|Capgemini||Gurgaon||Network Engineer (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply here|
|IBM||Across India||Trainee (2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HP||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Nokia||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|ABB||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Hexaware||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
Job Responsibilities of Volvo jobs:
- Monitor VGCS Applications and Solution services.
- Be available and communicate with end users via telephone and email
- Respond to and handle calls by phone or email in a professional and efficient manner
- Attend to functional and technical questions and issues that arise within the applications supported
- Register and diagnose every call/mail in case management tool by following predefined policies and procedures
- Follow up and seek solutions for application issues – follow ups with End users, Business and with different support teams
- Be responsible for effectively and efficiently managing the relationship with end users
- Follow defined escalation path for unresolved issues
- Take necessary actions to expedite the resolution process
- Provide or communicate the appropriate solution to the customer in a timely manner
- Adhere to predefines SLAs.
Eligibility Criteria for Volvo jobs:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Excellent spoken and written skill in English
- 0-2 years of Technical Support/Application support experience.
- Working knowledge on executing/writing basic SQL queries
- Basic programming skills in any technology
- Open to work in shifts – 24×7
- Excellent communication, phone etiquettes and interpersonal skills
- Self-initiative, pro-active, hardworking, good attitude and be a team player.
How to Apply for Volvo Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.