Vodafone Freshers Recruitment As Engineer Trainee For BE/ B.Tech | Across India
Vodafone Freshers Recruitment As Engineer Trainee For BE/ B.Tech
About Company: Vodafone Group plc is a British multinational telecommunications conglomerate with headquarters in London and Newbury, Berkshire. It predominantly operates services in the regions of Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania.
Job Profile: Engineer Trainee
Work Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: 266118
Job Description :
- To maintain the operational stability and Responsible for 1st level support of the VF DE – DWH environment.
- Responsible for day-to-day operation, monitoring and L1 support activities in Vodafone, working in a fast-paced high-pressure environment.
- The candidate will require the ability to thrive in a team atmosphere and work interactively across multiple departments & multiple technologies.
- Responsible for support and operations within agreed SLA parameters.
- Service Management Experience in IT Telco Operations environment
- Working knowledge of the following technologies: Wherescape, BTEQ, Oracle, SQL/PLSQL and Unix
- Excellent time management with a strong sense of urgency, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong procedure-oriented approach
- Well-versed in ITIL standards for the delivery of services
- Should be able to work 24 X 7 environment with rotating shifts which will include nights and weekends
- Communication – Clear and Crisp communication. Should be able to communicate assertively at all levels.
- Hands-on Unix / Wintel experience and familiarity with SQL, Relational Databases.