UnitedHealth Freshers Recruitment As Associate Software Engineer For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech| Across India
UnitedHealth Freshers Recruitment As Associate Software Engineer For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
About the Company: Optum. Here’s the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world’s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.(sm)
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Gurgaon/Bangalore
- Graduate or Post-Graduate
- Experience with Analysis, Design, Development, and Implementation of business solutions
- Experience in preparing system test cases and unit test cases document, Technical specification document and design document and quality management documents like traceability matrix, build notes and deployment document.
- Good knowledge of application architecture and design.
- Good knowledge about Integration Architecture.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Ability to understand design concepts and product architecture.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and adapt to product needs
- Understand the business objectives and analyze, dissect system requirements and technical specifications.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Customisation and bug fix issues as per client requested.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Display strong technical knowledge in product analysis and debugging.
- Provide technical mentoring for team members, trouble shooting
- Propose solutions for performance and security issues.
- Identify Process Gaps and drive Initiatives to address process Gaps.
- Partner with product owners and developers to identify areas for improved
Apply Before the link Expires.