Unilever Hiring Freshers as Associate @ Bangalore
Company Name: Unilever
Company Website: www.unilever.com
Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we’ve grown into one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
Experience: 0-1 years
Education Qualification: B.Com/BBM/MBA
Job Role: Associate [ Information Associate ]
Job Location: Bangalore
- First Level Support (Query Handling)
- Handle simple queriesthe users by meeting the Time and Accuracy targets as per the SLAs
- Understand and analyse the issue raised by the users. Interact with users to get the required clarity wherever required. Provide resolution or else coordinate with other teams or team member s to get the resolution.
- Understand the expectationthe business users on the level of Service (Service Level Agreement).
- Access Management
- Perform the regular operations as per the business rules and Time/Quality targets of the SLAs (Validate and grant access to the business users)
- Ensuring SOX compliance of the process wherever required
- Data Quality Assurance
- Perform regular operations of Data Quality Checks and root cause analysis of mismatches by meeting the Time and Quality targets of the SLAs
Educational Qualification :
B.Com/BBM preferably with MBA in Finance
Exposure to handling user querie
SAP exposure as business / system user
Key Skills :
- Customer oriented mind-set.
- Ability to understand and analyse the issues raised by the users
- Ability to coordinate with multiple teams to ensure early resolution of issues
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to build effective relationships across different language/cultural and organisational styles.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite particularly Word, Access and Excel
- Excellent written communication skills
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Relevant Experience