Uber Hiring Entry Level Freshers in Hyderabad As Operations Associate On September 2017
Uber Hiring Entry Level Freshers in Hyderabad As Operations Associate
Company Name: UBER
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 3 years)
Job Position: Community Operations Associate
Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree from a top-tier university. (BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc..etc)
- Between 0 to 3 years of experience at a top-tier multinational firm or local conglomerate and/or entrepreneurial experience.
- A flair for writing – concise, structured and packed with personality.
- Literate in SQL and Excel or other data management tools.
- Previous experience with support or experience with Zendesk is a nice bonus.
- In this role, you’ll be asked to help build our support operations for global Uber Enterprise products and deliver world-class service – to thousands of business users – that will become part of the backbone for the global company that we are.
- As an early leader of a rapidly growing team, you will develop, implement, and iterate on structured programs to lay the foundation of our support organisation, that will employ teams of service representatives.
You will lead by example, resolving the toughest of issues from these business users everyday, and ensuring that the team performs at the same, high level.
- Naturally gifted at service and people management, you leverage your unparalleled empathy and charm to deliver the best support possible to our business users and users of other Enterprise products.
- computer engineering jobs,computer engineer jobs, computer engineer job description,computer hardware engineer jobs.
computer engineering job outlook,computer hardware engineer job description,jobs for computer engineers,mechanical engineer job description,entry level mechanical engineering jobs,mechanical engineering jobs,
jobs for mechanical engineers,actuarial science jobs for freshers, fresher jobs in usa
- You’ll be training, mentoring, and leading a team members to provide world-class service.
- You look to build professional, repeatable processes and standards to scale support operations, while not forgetting that creating those positive, lasting relationships with our partners is at the core of what makes Uber so special.
- People focused. You’re naturally great at dealing with people; whether listening to business account administrators, supporting riders, or setting proper expectations with internal stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurial self starter. You are ready for the autonomy that comes with building a new team within Uber, which includes defining the roles and responsibilities, goals and metrics, and processes within that team. You recognize that not every situation has a playbook, and are ready to face new problems and think of solutions independently.
- You can work with the global product and marketing teams to recommend interface improvements and product changes for better customer experience.
- Efficiency and process obsession. You hate inefficient processes and you are skilled at creating processes to eliminate them. You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate.
- Analytical ability. We take an intensely data-driven approach to running our business. In order to manage quality and efficiency in your team, you are able to constantly monitor and understand trends data, and use it to make the right business adjustments.
- You understand the impact of a highly satisfied, excited crew of users, and are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
You are prepared to:
- Work night shifts full time to drive customer experience.
- Work with the team leads, coach them to deliver best customer experience.
- Work with our engineering and process teams to improve internal tools and user experience.
- Be a passionate advocate for all riders and drivers in India, and answer any questions that come your way.
- Build an efficient and scalable support operation that produces stellar response times and high quality responses.