Thomson Reuters Walk-in Drive | Trainee Research Analyst | Any Degree | 23 August 2017
Thomson Reuters walk-in drive scheduled on 23 Augustt 2017 for the role of Trainee Research Analyst.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Thomson Reuters Walk-in Drive Details:
|Job Role||Trainee Research Analyst|
|Venue Date||23 August 2017|
- Any Bachelor’s degree required.
- Regional Language – Write, Speak and, Read will be an advantage
- Effectively communicate both internally & externally.
- Should be able to work under pressure.
- There would be a need to over-stretch during the busy season to manage volumes.
- Strong understanding of Financial Markets/ NEWS / Current happenings and detail-oriented.
- Awareness of news and general knowledge is beneficial
- Excellent attention to details, eager to learn new things and multitasking.
- Basic computer knowledge is mandatory, such as Microsoft Office.
- Has Strong knowledge of dataset, product and data flow.
- Job Description:
- Research, monitoring of news, identification of relevant research data.
- Profile creation for allocated area of responsibility.
- Communicate & liaise with internal and external departments for resolution of data queries, including direct contact with customers.
- Creating/maintaining Political Profiles – for all levels: Monitoring upcoming elections in respective countries to ensure that relevant profiles are updated.
- Sourcing, creating/maintaining World Check related news profiles for the various crime categories.
- Improve efficiencies in work practices by implementing automation where possible.
- Maximizes usage of available tools/support to best of advantage to maintain/improve content quality during daily operations.
- Completion of client requests and ongoing projects for respective areas.
- Ensures data quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness per company standards for their covered product/market.
- Test new database/application releases where appropriate, providing expert user feedback.
- Adhere to change control procedures, Content Operations standards and current data policies and procedures.
- Creation of SOE (State Owned Enterprise) profiles in all level.All interested and eligible candidates apply this drive in online and attend the walk-in drive in the following venue.
How to apply Thomson Reuters Walk-in Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates apply this drive in online and attend the walk-in drive in the following venue
Date: 23 August 2017
Time: 11 AM- 12 PM
Thomson Reuters, RMZ Infinity, Tower E, Swami Vivekananda Road, Opposite Gopalan Mall, Bangalore