Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment 2023 | Software Testing Engineer Intern | Across India
Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment in Hyderabad For Software Testing Engineer Intern Position. BE, BTech, ME, MTech Graduates are eligible to apply for this job.
More details regarding Thermo Fisher Scientific Hyderabad Job Openings is given below.
|Infosys||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Cyient||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HCL||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|Capgemini||Gurgaon||Network Engineer (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply here|
|IBM||Across India||Trainee (2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HP||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Nokia||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|ABB||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Hexaware||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
Company Name: Thermo Fisher ScientificJob Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Testing Engineer – Intern
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech
- As a Software Testing Engineer – Intern, you will join a team of software developers to participate in the specification, design, testing, maintenance and implementation of software for life sciences Mass spectrometry instruments and allied products.
- This software, and these instruments a make a real, positive and strong impact on the lives of people across the globe.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science.
- Final year Students who are about to complete the course also can apply.
- Work with Senior Test Engineers in Developing and implementing Test Cases/Test scenarios/Automate testing for the software builds.
- Assist the Senior developers in tech documentation etc while authoring the test cases etc.
- Aptitude to programming / Java Script / Python / Lua.
- Logical thinking.
- Good and clear communication in English.
- Strong willingness to make career in coding.
How To Apply:
Double Click to Apply