Textron Hiring Freshers as Associate Analyst
Company Name: Textron
Company Website: www.textron.com
Experience: 0 -1 Years
Job Role: Associate Analyst
Job Location: Bangalore
Textron Inc. is not only one of the world’s best known multi-industry companies, it is a pioneer of the diversified business model. Founded in 1923, we have grown into a network of businesses with total revenues of $13.9 billion, and approximately 34,000 employees with facilities and presence worldwide, serving a diverse and global customer base. Headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.A.,Textron is ranked 219th on the Fortune 500 list of largest U.S. companies. Organizationally, Textron consists of numerous subsidiaries and operating divisions, which are responsible for the day-to-day operation of their businesses
- Design, develop, code, and test complex programs for SAP modules and functions using ABAP programming language.
- Recognize the critical elements of complex application problems, develop and evaluate data, determine solutions, and make logical recommendations.
- Review functional specifications, Create technical Specification and develop ABAP/SAP technology based solutions.
- Integration testing, Performance testing and Regression testing of the solutions.
- Interface effectively with customers, vendors, and peers.
- Understanding the overall architecture of the solution.
- Work closely with US onsite IT / business user teams- as needed to triage/ trouble shoot Various production support escalations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline with an IT focus is preferred.
- Fresher of 2014 or 2015 Batch with minimum of 70% aggregate in High School, Intermediate and Engineering.
- Candidates who have worked on live projects during their summer training or B.E. / B. Tech projects will be preferred.
- Candidates who have completed SAP ABAP Certification / Training from ATOS / Siemens / CDAC / from any SAP Training Partner will be preferred.