Telibees Technologies Hiring Software Engineer
Company Name: Telibees Technologies
Company Website: www.telibees.com
We are a software product development company in the field of developing products around animations. Our software product are developed for Windows Desktop, Android phones & tablets as well as iOS platforms. Mobile Animations are today represented as video which are extremely bulky files which are slow to download even on a 3G network which not only spoils the user experience but also make it very expensive for the user. Animations developed with our software are extremely small in size around 50KB for a 20 seconds animation. There are multiple uses of such mobile animations in the field of Education, Health, Marketing, Greetings, etc… and we are developing products with which not only the animations can be created but also products which makes use of these animations.We are a pure R&D company working in cutting edge technologies like Direct3D, HTML5, NodeJS, Android, iPhone
Job Position: Software Engineer
Education: Graduate Degree (BE/Btech/ME/MTech/MCA)
Location: Durgapur India
- BE/BTech 2015 batch (CS/IT)/ MCA Good pH score Good academic record.
- The work could be in either of three domains of Graphics Engineering, Collaboration Modules or Compiler Modules.
- In the Graphics Engineering domain you would be working in the domain of computer animation and the work will involve doing programming involving lot of mathematics like matrix operations, trigonometry and polynomial equations for drawing curves and transforming them.
- It would also involve developing a User Interface for the animation tool using the concepts of MVC and StateCharts. You could be working in Window Platform, Android or iOS platform In Collaboration Engineering, you would be writing software for enhancing collaborative features in the product
- Hard Working and Self-motivated Good fundamentals in Computer Science like Operating Systems, TCP/IP, Algorithms, Data Structures Job may require long work hours so the candidate should love programming and solving engineering problems.