Teleperformance Offcampus Technical Support @ Haryana
Company Name: Teleperformance
Company Website: www.teleperformance.com
Experience: 0-2 Years
Job Role: Technical Support
Job Location: Jaipur, Gurgaon, Indore
Teleperformance is the worldwide leading provider of outstanding customer experiences at every single opportunity. We are the worldwide leader in multi channel customer experience. We’ve been providing superior customer care services for leading companies throughout the world since 1978, with expertise in many markets and verticals.Teleperformance has interactions with 35% of the world’s population annually. We provide passionate people, working with the best tools, to ensure excellence.
- To provide world class service to all small business customers in a customer centric environment.
- Successfully resolver complex customer e-mail and telephone inquiries through the use of multiple customer tools.
- Assisting customers with inquiries while providing consultative support and recommendations.
- Document in detail all interactions with customers.
- Effectively articulate complex information to a variety of technical and non technical customers.
- Educate customers on products. Help customers to be successful.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to increase customer retention and satisfaction through the use of up/cross selling products and services.
- Successfully performs against department scorecard metrics including Quality Assurance, First Contact Resolution, and Customer Satisfaction Rating.
- B.E/B.Tech fresher’s(2015/ 2014/ 2013/2012 Batch), graduates and result awaited candidate can be hired for both the campaigns.
- Candidates with backlogs or candidates who are to appear for exams are not eligible.
Excellent Communication Skills
Sound Technical Knowledge of Operating Systems.
Basic Knowledge of IP Address, Java & e-commerce
Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite, include Excel.
Good Customer Service and Interpersonal Skills
Ability to Multi task.
Good Knowledge of Computer (Typing Speed more than 25 Words per minute, Accuracy at least 80%)
Excellent command over English (Verbal & Written)
Open to work in Rotational Shifts.
Ability to use a Desktop Computer System.
Ability to use Internet and Email with moderate keyboard skills.
Knowledge of browsers and internet based applications.
Problem solving skills in Technical troubleshooting environment.
Familiarity with Operating Systems
Candidates with prior technical expertise will be given preference.