Teleperformance Off-Campus For Freshers As Process Associates / Process Developers On 11 Aug 2016 @ NCR / Jaipur / Indore
Company Name: Teleperformance Limited
Company Website: www.teleperformance.com/
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Salary: Not Mentioned
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA, BCA, B.Sc
Job Role: Process Associates / Process Developers
Skills: Communication Skills
JOB Location: Jaipur, Gurgaon, Indore
Last Date to Apply: 11 August 2016
Founded in 1978 by Daniel Julien, Teleperformance is specialized in customer services, technical support, call center, debt collection and social media. The company operates about 135,000 computerized workstations, with more than 182,000 employees across 270 contact centers in 62 countries. The company conducts programs in more than 75 different languages and dialects for a wide variety of global companies in various industries. Some of the countries Teleperformance operate in are, the UK, Albania, Brazil, Chile, India, Philippines, China, Canada, Mexico, Colombia, Norway, Italy, Portugal, the USA, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Australia, Netherlands, Egypt, Russia, Sweden and Germany. The global headquarters are based in Paris, France.
- To provide world class service to all small business customers in a customer centric environment.
- Successfully resolver complex customer e-mail and telephone inquiries through the use of multiple customer tools.
- Assisting customers with inquiries while providing consultative support and recommendations.
- Document in detail all interactions with customers.
- Effectively articulate complex information to a variety of technical and non technical customers.
- Educate customers on products. Help customers to be successful.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to increase customer retention and satisfaction through the use of up/cross selling products and services.
- Successfully performs against department scorecard metrics including Quality Assurance, First Contact Resolution, and Customer Satisfaction Rating.
Job Details :
Job Summary: This position requires the candidate to be pro-active, energetic, high on ethics and on-the-toes so as to render HIS/HER services for the tasks effectively.
- Desired Candidate Profile: Technical Advisor
- Summary: Semi- Technical process, providing high quality phone and on-line technical and customer service support for end-user customers.
- Candidates with prior technical expertise will be given preference.
- Date of Joining of Selected Candidates:3rd or 4th Week of August, 2016.
- Job Responsibility: Trouble Shooting.
Skills Required :
- A “Technical Support” must have
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Sound Technical Knowledge of Operating Systems.
- Basic Knowledge of IP Address, Java and e-commerce.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite, include Excel.
- Good Customer Service and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to Multi task.
- Good Knowledge of Computer (Typing Speed more than 25 Words per minute, Accuracy at least 80%).
- Excellent command over English (Verbal and Written).
- Open to work in Rotational Shifts.
- Ability to use a Desktop Computer System.
- Ability to use Internet and Email with moderate keyboard skills.
- Knowledge of browsers and internet based applications.
- Problem solving skills in Technical troubleshooting environment.
- Familiarity with Operating Systems.