Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Associate Software Engineer For BE/B.Tech/MCA |Across India
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Associate Software Engineer For BE/B.Tech/MCA
About the Company: Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to RiseTM. Tech Mahindra is a USD 4.9 billion company with 113,550+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 926 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia (Forbes 2016 list).
Profile Offered: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Pune and Nagpur
Annual Compensation: 3.25 LPA post probation, 2.60 Lakh during 6 months’ probation
Bond: 2 Years bond of 1 Lakh
- As an associate software engineer, you’ll be working in a team and on diverse projects.
- To be successful in this role, you must possess strong analytical, problem solving and technical skills.
- You must be able to communicate clearly and confidently with the clients.
- You must be flexible enough and ready to work in Agile environment on any type of projects including 24X7 projects.
- Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need
- Deliver the assigned project tasks in a given time frame
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks
- Analyse given requirement carefully and devise a solution
- Handle L1/L2/L3 support
- Handle customer calls and responses
- Contribute to technical design document if need be
- Work independently when required
- Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with highest standard
- Attend/conduct meetings/workshops
- Contribute to organization initiatives
Required Skill Set:
- An awareness of current issues affecting the IT industry and its technologies
- Logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving
- Meticulous and organized approach to work
- Java, .Net, Automation Testing, AI, Python, Networking
- Oracle, MS, CISCO Certifications will be preferred
Target Batch: 2019
Degree and Stream: BE/B.Tech/MCA with Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics & Telecommunications and Electronics
Academic Eligibility Criteria: 60% or 6.75 CGPA throughout in 10th, 12th and Graduation
Interview Location: Pune
- Online test (Aptitude, English Essay and Technical test)
- Technical Interview
- HR interview