TCS Freshers Recruitment 2023 | Trainee | Across India
TCS Freshers Recruitment 2023 in PAN India For Trainee Position.
Freshers 2023 Batch are eligible to apply for this drive.
Company Name: TCS
Job Location: PAN India
Job Position: Trainee
Qualification: BCA, BSc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), BVoc (CS / IT)
Year of Passing: 2023 Passouts
Job Description: TCS Smart Hiring – Year of Passing (YoP) 2023
- TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for candidates pursuing BCA, B. Sc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS / IT from the Year of Passing (YoP) 2023.
|Infosys||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Cyient||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HCL||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|Capgemini||Gurgaon||Network Engineer (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply here|
|IBM||Across India||Trainee (2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HP||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Nokia||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|ABB||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Hexaware||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
- Students who perform exceptionally well during the TCS Smart Hiring selection process will get an opportunity to join TCS Ignite – TCS’ unique ‘Science to Software’ program.
- This program trains you on trending technologies and will open the doorway to a holistic and global IT career.
- Courses & Discipline: Candidates pursuing full time graduation in BCA, B. Sc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS / IT, and graduating in 2023 are eligible to apply.
- Percentage: Candidates should have a minimum aggregate (All subjects in all semesters) of 50% or 5 CGPA in each of Class 10th, Class 12th, Diploma (if applicable), and Graduation examination.
- Backlogs: Only one backlog is permitted for the candidates from the 2023 year of passing, however all pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated course duration.
- Gap/Break in education: It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education, if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 2 years. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Extended education: Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification.
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if other courses are full-time.
- Age: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years.
- Work Experience: Any experience before graduation or any part-time experience is not required and hence will not be considered relevant for the recruitment process.
- The test will be conducted physically in TCS iON Centres.
- The duration of the assessment is 50 minutes, and the test comprises the following sections – Verbal Ability, Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability.
Please note that this is an In-Centre test and registrations would be on first-come-first-serve basis.
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Marksheets and degree certificates).
- Communication related to the Test will be shared with you by our test partner TCS iON.
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
Registration End Date: 31st January 2023
Test Date: 10th February 2023
How To Apply:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1. Where can I register for the TCS Smart Hiring YoP 2023?
Ans. To register, click here to fill the form and please ensure you click “Apply for Drive”.
Q2. I am not able to find the Apply for Drive option. What should I do?
Ans. Once you complete your application form, logout, and login again. Then click on Apply for Drive.
If you are not getting the Apply for drive option, please check the below:
a) If you have completed/submitted your application form.
b) If you have erroneously registered under BPS instead of IT (You will need to write to firstname.lastname@example.org for the deletion of your profile under BPS and once your profile has been deleted, please create a new profile under IT.).
c) Check the qualification you have entered in the Application form.
d) Check the Year of Passing you have entered in the Application form.
Q3. What will be the TCS Smart Hiring YoP 2023 pattern?
Ans. The TCS Smart hiring test would include the below sections-
Q4. What would be the Eligibility Criteria for TCS Smart Hiring YoP 2023?
Ans. Refer to the Eligibility Section given above.
Q5. Which all specializations are eligible?
Ans. Full-time graduates from BCA, B. Sc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B.Voc in CS / IT from the 2023 Year of Passing are eligible.
Q6. When are the Interviews scheduled?
Ans. Interview schedule will be communicated to the shortlisted students (based on the test performance) on the registered E-mail Id.
Q7. When is the Test Date?
Ans. 10th February 2023