Sun Life Financial | Freshers | IT Trainee | B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Sun Life Financial Off-Campus Recruitment Drive for Freshers
Sun Life Financial is in the business of helping our Clients achieve lifetime financial security and live healthier lives. Founded in Canada in 1865, Sun Life has been a trusted name for generations. Today, Sun Life serves millions of Clients in Canada, the United States, Asia, the U.K. and other parts of the world. Our range of protection and wealth management businesses supports our continued growth and a bright future ahead.
Company Name: Sun Life Financial
Company Website: www.sunlife.com
Positions: IT Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurugram (Haryana)
- Responsible for development, coding, testing, defect fixing, defect resolution and production support tasks as assigned during software development life cycle and implementation of the software project.
- Keep supervisors up-to-date regarding current work on a daily/weekly basis.
- Cooperation and collaboration within and between teams – appropriate sharing of needed resources & information.
- Participate in project meetings with team members.
- Reports issues affecting the progress of tasks assigned.
- Working knowledge of any programming language like Java, Dot Net, COBOL, HTML, etc.
- Understanding of Database concepts.
- Understanding of Software Development life cycle.
- Understanding of various software development methodologies like waterfall, agile.
- Understanding of programming and troubleshooting techniques.
- Ability to provide realistic timelines and to meet them.
- Very Strong analytical abilities, strong problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written), including understanding requirements, verifying expectations, and written documentation.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- A customer service focus.
- Good collaboration skills.
- Very high commitment levels and willing to work in any shift timings.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Self-development skills to keep-up-to-date with fast-changing trends.
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link:
Click Here To Apply