SpiceJet Walk-in Drive 2018 | Executive/Multiple Openings | Graduate/MBA/PGDM | Apply Till 29 June 2018
SpiceJet Walk-in Drive 2018
Who are we?
SpiceJet is a low-cost airline headquartered in Gurgaon, India. It is the third largest airline in the country by a number of domestic passengers carried, with a market share of 13.3% as of October 2017. The airline operates 312 daily flights to 55 destinations, including 45 Indian and 10 international destinations from its hubs at Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Hyderabad.
Established as air taxi provider ModiLuft in 1994, the company was acquired by Indian entrepreneur Ajay Singh in 2004 and re-christened as SpiceJet. The airline operated its first flight in May 2005. Indian media baron Kalanidhi Maran acquired a controlling stake in SpiceJet in June 2010 through Sun Group which was sold back to Ajay Singh in January 2015. The airline operates a fleet of Boeing 737 and Bombardier Dash aircraft.
Company Name: SpiceJet
Company Website: www.spicejet.com
Position: Executive -Reservations
- MBA/PGDM (Any Stream),Graduate (Any Stream except B.Tech), 12th Pass
- Good verbal communication skills in both Hindi and English.
- Confidence and ability to handle passengers and provide only the best customer service.
- The candidates should be willing to work in rotational shifts/ 24 x 7 Operations
- Age Criteria – 18 Yrs – 28 Yrs
- Handling inbound and outbound calls of external/internal customers pertaining to bookings, reschedulements, queries, complaint handling and facilitation over the call.
- Responding to queries pertaining to airline regulations, assisting customers with their travel plans.
- Adherence to departmental productivity standards
- Offering/ selling competitive prices & packages to customers, as and when required.
Face to Face interview
- PAN CARD
- ADHAAR CARD/PASSPORT/VOTERS ID CARD
- 10th, 12th & Graduation (Mark sheet/ Certificate)