Sopra Steria Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Engineer Trainee | BE/BTech/MCA
Sopra Steria Off-Campus Drive | Engineer Trainee
Sopra Steria, a European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings on the market: consulting, systems integration, software development, infrastructure management, and business process services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public-sector organizations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges. Combining high quality and performance services, added value and innovation, Sopra Steria enables its clients to make the best use of digital technology. With over 42,000 employees in more than 20 countries, Sopra Steria had revenue of €3.8 billion in 2017.
Company Name: Sopra Steria (India)
Company Website: www.soprasteria.in
Position: Engineer Trainee
Education: B.E. / B.Tech/ MCA
Salary: ₹ 4 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Event Date: Sunday, 16th Dec 2018
Last Date: Saturday, 15th Dec 2018
- 2018 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT) OR MCA (with a science background)
- X/ XII/ Engineering or MCA to be greater than 70/70/60
- Good pH Score
- No active back-logs
- Should not have more than 2 years of gap in the academic career
- Training on engineering and technical aspects of software development, as well as organizational practices, will be imparted to the Engineer Trainees at the time of joining to ensure a solid foundation towards a successful career.
- This training will be conducted under the aegis of the global Sopra Steria Academy. Upon successful completion of their training, the Engineer Trainees will get deployed on projects in various technology streams for global clients.
- Candidates willing to commit for 30 months need only apply
- Should be flexible to work in locations other than Bangalore including outside India
- Should be flexible to work in shift timings
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link:
Click Here To Apply