Software Engineers For B.Tech (CS/IT) @ Barclays On Jan 2018 @ Pune
Barclays Hiring Freshers as Software Engineers
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Software Engineers|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must have Skills : SAP-Financial Accntng & Oprtns
- Hands on experience in SAP FI modules.
- Knowledge on General ledger, Accounts, Knowledge on Interfaces LimelightEmbeddedPlayer.
Skills / Aptitude Required:
- Translate high level solutions into high quality technical artefacts; thinks ‘outside of the box’ to support the business in delivering its strategic objectives within the constraints of a regulatory environment.
- Contribute to the definition of development standards, patterns and techniques.
- Drive the adoption of Lean and Agile techniques.
- Maintain a high quality set of documentation.
- Analysis & Design Java ,Angular JS.
- Working with BAs, Team Leads, Business BAU team and RTB to understand the scope of work and collaborating with end-users to ensure that business needs are met on a timely basis.
- Drafting initial design proposals for reviews by team leads and architects, and writing detailed technical specifications where appropriate.
- Liaising with the Design authority and IT teams in other regions to ensure that all new components fit within guiding principles.
- Following good processes and practices, as defined by the team standards; ensuring that documentation is complete, comprehensive and signed off.
How to appy for this job?