Software Developers Jobs 2017 For Freshers @ Vodafone Recruitment On Nov 2017 @ Pune
|Job Role||Software Developers|
|Last DateTo Apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Vodafone India is a 100% subsidiary of Vodafone Group. It commenced operations in 1994 when its predecessor Hutchison Telecom acquired the cellular license for Mumbai. Brand Vodafone was launched in India in September 2007, after Vodafone Plc. acquired a majority stake in Hutchinson Essar in May 2007. From a single operation base with 31 million customers, the company has expanded its operations across the country to cover all 22 telecom circles and service 210 million customers.
- Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analysing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Analysing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Designing Blue Prism process solutions in accordance with standard Blue Prism design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new Blue Prism processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Communicating with Blue Prism on software related issues, suggested improvements and participating with other users in the Blue Prism community.
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team
- track record in the successful delivery and support of excel macros, Visual Basic scripts or other configuration/scripting type technology
- Knowledge of Blue Prism not a pre-requisite for this role as full training will be provided
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.