Siemens Freshers Recruitment As PHP Programmer For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech |Across India
Siemens Freshers Recruitment As PHP Programmer For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
About Company: With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting. Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
Job Profile: PHP Programmer
Work Location: Bengaluru, India
Job Category: Research & Development
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will be Responsible for the development and delivery of parts of a product, in accordance to the customers’ requirements and organizational quality norms.
- You will be Responsible for Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
- You will be Responsible Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and on-time with high quality.
- You will be Responsible Identification and implementation of unit and integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met.
- You will be Responsible Performing code review and creation / support for relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification).
- You will be Responsible Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
- You will be Responsible Performing regular technical coordination / review with stake holders and ensuring timely reporting and escalations if any.
Qualification: BE/BTech,ME/MTech/MCA only (CS) background
- You must have experience on Proven skills in PHP, Java and MySQL
- You must have Good to have knowledge in C++, DevOps
- You must have Good knowledge of Source code management system
- You must have Knowledge for JIRA and Confluence will be a plus
- You must be Customer focus and collaboration skills
- You must have good analytical, debugging and tracing skills. Should be well-versed with clean code principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS). Exposure to secure coding is beneficial
- You must have Sound knowledge of Software Engineering processes. Experience with Agile/Lean practices is preferred
- You must have Effective verbal and written communication skills.