Shell Graduate Hiring Freshers 2023 | Apply Here !!
Shell Graduate Programme 2023 – India hiring for freshers as Graduate Trainee of Any Graduation/ Post Graduation to work at Bangalore & Chennai location. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Details About Shell Careers Graduate Programme 2023:
Company Website : www.shell.in
Job Role: Graduate Trainee
Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation
Salary: INR 8 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangaalore, Chennai
Last Date: ASAP
Latest Off Campus Drives Across India: 2023
|Trainee (2023 Batch)
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)
|Network Engineer (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)
|Trainee (2022, 2023 Batch)
WHAT’S THE ROLE?
- Our Graduate Programme is a rigorous development framework of specific competences, business-critical capabilities, and critical experiences that will enable you to become a competitive professional by the end of your 3-year programme.
- Right from the start, you will be given a challenging hands-on role, working in a diverse, global environment. You will be supervised and mentored with frequent reviews as part of a structured development programme. You will also be learning alongside brilliant people from all over the world, with the resources and support to explore new ways of thinking and working – all in all, an unbeatable experience.
- We know that learning is key to developing yourself both personally and professionally. The Graduate programme encompasses a learning framework that includes internal and external courses, as well as on-the-job learning, designed to help you gain the skills you need to succeed. You can have a purpose-driven career at Shell. The work you’ll do every day will have a positive impact on your life, your community, and the world
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
You should enjoy being challenged, rather than being daunted or overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative. You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions, and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.
To be eligible for the Shell Graduate Programme :
- You must be in the final year of your post-graduation or have graduated with an advanced degree like Masters or PhD from a recognized university with less than 3 years’ work experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You need to be an Indian citizen or Permanent Resident or have a valid work permit for India
- You are required to have graduated prior to your first day at Shell.
- We believe in creating an inclusive culture and work environment where you can thrive, innovate and develop.
WHAT WE OFFER :
We’ll help you discover your potential with outstanding career opportunities. You’ll be able to continuously seek out new ideas and experiences ,collaborating with a global network of people, working on some of the most commercially and innovatively driven projects in the world.
Below are just few highlights of what we offer,all of which contributes towards making Shell a rewarding place to work.
- Excellent Flexibility and Work Life Balance
- Comprehensive financial rewards & benefits
- Working environment
- Development opportunities
- Join the Shell Graduate Programme and Power Change from Day One.
How to Apply For Shell Careers Graduate Programme 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Shell Careers Graduate Programme online by the following link as soon as possible.
Double Click to Apply !!