Seagate Hiring Freshers As Entry Level -Firmware Engineer
Company Name : Seagate
Company Website: www.seagate.com
Experience : 0 -1 Years
Qualification: BE / BTech
Skills: C/C++, Data structures
Job Role: Firmware Engineer – Entry Level
Job Location: Bangalore
About Company :
Seagate Technology PLC (commonly referred to as Seagate) is an American-founded data storage company that was incorporated in 1978 as Shugart Technology. Since 2010, the company is incorporated in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Cupertino, California, United States. Seagate developed the first 5.25-inch hard disk drive (HDD) in 1980, the 5-megabyte ST-506. They were a major supplier in the microcomputer market during the 1980s, especially after the introduction of the IBM XT in 1983. Today Seagate along with Western Digital dominates the HDD market.
- BE/B.Tech in CS/ECE
- Strong proficiency in C/C++, Data structures, Algorithms.
- Embedded Firmware development in ‘C’.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Low level firmware development, debug skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Pro-active, problem solving approach.
- Good to have experience on Operating systems.
- Debug issues in FW environment with or without tools support