Schneider Electric Hiring Freshers As Assistant Engineer On Apr 2016 @ Bangalore
Company Name : Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructure, Industries & Machines Manufacturers, Non-residential Building, and Data Centers & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group’s 140,000 plus employees achieved sales of 24 billion euros in 2012, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy.
Company Website : www.schneider-electric.com
Experience : 0-1 Years
Salary : Not Mentioned
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M.E.M.Tech
Job Role : Assistant Engineer (Mechanical Drafting)
Skills : Communication Skills
Job Location : Bangalore
Job Type : Electrical/Mechanical
Last Date to Apply : Apr 2016
Reference : Fresherkingdom
- Drawing creation & modifications for design projects.
- Preparation of drawings for prototype units / sample development activity at supplier end
- Modifications of drawings as per ECR (Engineering change request) ·
- Good Visualization of structure of copper pipes, sheet metal parts & chilled water fittings.
- Assist in fabrication and assembly of prototype units ·
- Assist Engineers to resolve day to day production issues by modifying the drawings.
- Release updated & new drawings to relevant departments and upload them on data base.
- Maintain / control/ documentation of drawings. ·
- Excellent co-ordination with technicians, production supervisor, line leader and design engineer involved in prototype build ·
- Excellent Knowledge of 1st angle , 3rd angle , Iso-metric projection views.
- To follow Bill of Material list at proto build and audit gap analysis on variance
B.E/B.Tech/M.E.M.Tech(Mechanical) from any recognized university.