Samsung Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Software Developer For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Across India
Samsung Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Software Developer For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
About the Company: SRI-Noida is the one of the largest Overseas R & D Centre of Samsung Electronics. Founded in 2007, SRI-N has grown to be a significant contributor to innovation, filing patents, working on cutting edge products and services and developing applications like the S-Bike mode, turbo speed technology etc.
Company Name: Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd
Experience Needed: Fresher
Job Profile: Software Developer
Work Location: Noida
Job Description: Samsung Research Institute @ Noida (SRI-N) invites fresher resumes of full-time B.E/B.Tech & M.E/M.Tech of 2018/19 batches ,from CSE/ECE/EE/IT/Mathematics & Computing/ Instrumentation streams, to work on cutting edge technologies in the mobile domain.
- Degree: B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech or Dual Degree (Integrated) 2018/19 only (Full-time)
- Branches: CSE/ECE/EE/IT/Mathematics & Computing/Instrumentation
- Cut-off: 70% or 7 CGPA and above only
- Be productive about the project assigned monthly along with meeting the required deadline within the time assigned.
- Analyse the requirements and do the elementary tasks for functionality implementation.
- Should be able to solve the assigned problem within deadline.
- Actively participate in other R&D activities and support new initiatives.
- Take Initiatives to propose patentable ideas / improvements in tools/process.
Note: Selection based on coding test followed by interviews
Last date for application: 15th July 2019