SAMSUNG Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Engineer On 25 June 2016
Company Name: Samsung Semiconductor India R& D
Company Website: www.samsung.com
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Job Role: Software Engineer
Skills: Communication Skills
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Apply
Venue Date: 25 June 2016
Samsung’s emphasis on Innovation and Research & Development is essential to its business. In order to inculcate a culture of global as well as local innovation, Samsung has a number of R&D centres strategically spread across the globe. India is amongst the hotspots of Samsung’s innovation strategy. As a result of that, there are as many as three R&D Centres in India: Samsung Research Institutes in Bangalore, Delhi, and Noida
Responsible for development, support and implementation of complex components.
Works on problems using standard programming concepts and principles.
Opportunity to work with domain experts to design and develop advanced solutions.
- Btech/Mtech (Computer Science/IT /ECE) 2016 Passed
- CGPA cut off: 7.0 and above
- No backlogs in the academic career
- Should not have interned with us
- Should not have attended any interview with us earlier
Selection Process :
Online Coding Test
Two rounds of technical interviews & HR discussion
What is the SSOCC?
SSOCC is Samsung Semiconductors’ Online Coding Challenge on Data Structures & Algorithms applications.
You develop a program to solve a given problem.
You can choose to code in C, C++ or Java, whichever your area of expertise is.
The program should successfully compile and pass the set of test cases given.
The emphasis is on creating working code with efficient Programming Logic, Algorithms, Data structures and is NOT dependent on any Platform/API.
How do I prepare?
- Revise topics on data structures & algorithms
- E.g. Array, Grid, List, Tree, Graph, Map, String, Search, Sort, Permutations/Combinations/Probability,
Traversal, Path finding, Optimization, Dynamic Programming etc.
- Some popular sites for practice sessions: geeksforgeeks, hackerrank etc.