Redhat Freshers Recruitment | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech
Red hat Enterprise | Redhat Recruitment 2018
Red Hat, Inc. is an American multinational software company providing open-source software products to the enterprise community. Founded in 1993,Red hat headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, with satellite offices worldwide.
Red Hat has become associated to a large extent with its enterprise operating system Red Hat Enterprise Linux and with the acquisition of open-source enterprise middleware vendor JBoss. Red hat linux developer,red hat enterprise,red hat headquarters,
software engineer titlesRed Hat also offers Red Hat Virtualization (RHV), an enterprise virtualization product. Red Hat provides storage, operating system platforms, middleware, applications, management products, and support, training, and consulting services.
Red Hat creates, maintains, and contributes to many free software projects. It has acquired several proprietary software product codebases through corporate mergers and acquisitions and has released such software under open source licenses.
Company Name: Redhat Inc.
Website address: www.redhat.com
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: Freshers / 0-1 Year
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Pune
The Red Hat Certification team is looking for an Associate Software Engineer to join us in Pune, India. In this role, you’ll build and maintain tools that help enable IT vendors to partner with Red Hat and build and certify solutions around Red Hat’s platform, while enabling Red Hat’s customers to enhance their experience when using Red Hat certified solutions. You will develop applications and refine existing code bases to help them scale across the complexities of deployment. As an Associate Software Engineer, you will work closely with Red Hat’s Engineering and Product Management teams to ensure delivery of excellent and technically polished tools for partners and developers.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop new features for certification test process available for Red Hat’s certification strategy
- Create and maintain tests and validations to support Red Hat Certification Program
- Design, develop, and maintain infrastructure and tooling for certification analytics and diagnostics
- Participate in discussions with partners and stakeholders to understand requirements as user stories
- Contribute to upstream projects, considering the certification vision and roadmap to align downstream processes
- Work on documentation and unit tests for tools that are part of the certification space
- Collaborate with product managers on prioritizing workloads around release schedules
- Work with other developers and quality engineers in an agile team
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science
- Around 1 year of software development experience
- Demonstrated experience with Fedora, CentOS, or Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Advanced development and scripting skills with Python, shell, Bash, Ruby, Node.js, or Perl
- Experience with application development using Django
- Good attitude to learn and develop new technology and skills
- Experience working with SQL (MariaDB, PostgreSQL, etc.) and NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch, etc.) backends
- Experience working on API-driven microservices architecture
- Software development life cycle skills; ability to use standard tools for development on Linux (e.g. Git, rpmbuild, and Docker)
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment systems like Jenkins
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to participate in distributed communities and projects
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with Red Hat OpenStack and hardware components is an advantage
- Upstream involvement with open source projects, including patches submitted and merged upstream, is a plus
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link:
Click Here to Apply