Redhat Recruitment 2017 | Associate Data Analyst | Pune
Redhat Recruitment 2017 Details:
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Operations team is looking for a Customer Data Analyst to join us in Pune, India. In this role, you will perform data cleansing activities and maintenance to ensure that our practices are accurate and support business needs. You’ll need excellent analytical skills to help resolve data quality deficiencies, improve data entry practices, and create process design strategies. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and contribute to Red Hat’s operational success.
Primary job responsibilities
- Maintain a knowledge of Trading Community Architecture (TCA)
- Manage change processes, understand implications of data quality, measure cost and benefits of data quality, and detect and correct errors in databases through root-cause analysis
- Develop, document, and maintain data quality goals and standards
- Measure and report to management on the progress of improvement
- Track the ROI of data quality efforts
- 1-2 years of experience in master data management, Oracle applications, order management, service contracts, TCA, and CRM tools like Salesforce.com
- Working knowledge of data quality measurements, total quality management, data entry improvement, and user requirement gathering
- Proficient office software skills (e.g., Excel, Access, Word), knowledge of relational databases, and familiarity with statistical packages and analysis techniques
- Ability to solve problems in data management to ensure continuous process improvement
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.