Quikr Off Campus Drive 2019 | Freshers | Executive | BE/ B.Tech | 2017- 2019 Batch | Across India
Quikr Off Campus Drive 2019 | Freshers | Executive | BE/ B.Tech | 2017, 2018 & 2019 Batch
About the company: We are India’s leading cross-category classifieds platform that caters to over 30 million unique visitors every month. Connecting buyers and sellers across 1000 cities and towns in India, we operate in 14 categories that include mobile phones, household goods, cars, real estate, jobs, services and education. We are the only classifieds platform not just in India but globally to go in for verticalization.
The change in strategy has helped us go deeper into our key verticals – QuikrC2C for goods, QuikrCars for cars and bikes, QuikrHomes for residential and commercial properties, QuikrJobs for blue/grey collar jobs and QuikrServices for daily and long term services need to offer a richer consumer experience. The Quikr platform operates across desktop, laptop and mobile phones, and allows consumers as well as small businesses to sell, buy, rent and find things across its multiple categories with great ease.
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Fresher
Salary: INR 2.7 LPA
Probation Period: 3 months
Training Period: 7 days
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Job Description and Skills Required:
- Strong analytical skills, Preference given to those proficient in excel
- Maintaining data efficiently regarding revenue, expense etc.
- Driving business from the grass root level by analyzing the data and suggesting change in processes
- Good in data handling
- Able to handle day to day operation
- Problem-solving and should be quick in decision making.
- Good communication skills & Excel Proficiency
- Sound Knowledge on Inventory Management, Revenue Management
- The candidate will be required to work 6 days a week. The week-off would be given only between Mon to Thursday
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews