Pwc Recruitment drive 2023 | Hiring for Freshers | Apply Here !!
PwC Off Campus has announced Work from Home job notification for the Senior Associates | Business Writers role. A student from various disciplines can apply for the PwC Recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
PwC Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Senior Associates |Business Writers|
|Salary||up to ₹35 k/month*|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
PwC Off Campus 2023 is hiring candidates for the post of Senior Associates | Business Writers.
Senior Associate Responsibilities:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Business Writer responsibilities
- Assist the US writing and editing team with the high-level editing of proposal and marketing material during times of heavy volume
- Assist with editing proposal material completed by Offshore proposal specialist/coordination team
- Manage and contribute to multiple editorial projects simultaneously
- Apply sound judgment and decision-making skills to escalate, or independently resolve issues as appropriate
- Evaluate and apply firm policy related to copyright law and intellectual property licensing
- Collaborate with colleagues as necessary to deliver high quality, distinctive proposals and products for distribution internally as well as to clients and the media
- Communicate effectively with professionals at all levels.
Latest Off Campus Drives Across India: 2023
|Infosys||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Cyient||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HCL||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|Capgemini||Gurgaon||Network Engineer (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply here|
|IBM||Across India||Trainee (2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HP||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Nokia||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|ABB||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Hexaware||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications or similar
- Editing experience .
- (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified).
- Thorough knowledge of developmental and substantive editing in English,
- Ability to quickly learn the PwC Brand writing standards and ensure text adheres to Brand style
- Obtain practical knowledge of PwC editorial quality standards, editorial processes, and publishing-related risk mitigation policies, to enable publication quality
- Experience with business, industry, tax or accounting topics
- Microsoft Office, Google Suite applications experience
- Experience using off-the-shelf editing tools.
About PwC :
PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. PwC ranks as the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG.
PwC Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the PwC selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the PwC Salary for freshers?
The average of 5 LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.