Pwc Careers Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers For InternTrainee | Apply Here !!
Pwc Careers Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring freshers for Intern\Trainee for students who completed graduation in Btech – Any batch at Mumbai. Details like eligibility, Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job role and application process are given below.
Details About Pwc Careers Off Campus Drive 2023:
Company Website: www.pwc.com
Job Role: Intern\Trainee
Batch: Any Batch
Salary: Upto 8 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Mumbai
Last Date: ASAP
Latest Off Campus Drives Across India: 2023
|Trainee (2023 Batch)
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)
|Network Engineer (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)
|Trainee (2022, 2023 Batch)
Roles and Responsibilities for Pwc Careers:
- Driving and leading proof of concept solutions to build BI repositories.
- End to end expertise, from solution designing to project delivery.
- Keeping up to date on latest trends and technologies.
- Excellent client management skills and cross team communication.
- Has a value driven perspective about understanding of work context and impact.
- Ability to give effective presentations and trainings.
- Interest in emerging BI trends and technologies and ability to guide team to come up with industry leading and insightful stories from data.
- Take ownership of BI project management activities and leading team to deliver end to end solution to business.
- Partner with business teams and external stakeholders to gather requirements and relevant data and interpret the business needs.
- Provide technical guidance to deliver customer centric solutions.
Technical Skills for Pwc Careers:
- 4-7 years of hands-on experience in SAP BW/ BWonHANA/ BW4HANA/ SAP HANA
- SAP Native HANA Modelling and BW ABAP Knowledge is a must.
- Must have experience of S/4HANA Embedded Analytics Architecture: Virtual Data Model Based on CDS Views (Private Views, Interface Views, Composite Views, Consumption Views, Extension Views), SAP HANA Database Structure, OData Services, Analytics Engine, Reporting and Visualization
- Knowledge on ETL and transforming data from one system to another.
- Worked with different SAP data sources.
- Solution Architect experience.
- Good balance of experience in SAP BW Modeling, Data extraction and reporting areas.
- Proficient in Testing of CDS Views/HANA Data Models (Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing)
- Proficient in SAP HANA performance tuning concepts and data modelling best practices.
- Functional knowledge of other SAP modules (SD, MM, FICO, HR, PS, PM etc).
- Very good communication skills with strong industry domain experience with ability to independently handle end to end development Excellent management and problem-solving skills. User interactions and requirement gathering experience is required