PowerSchool Careers Off Campus Drive 2023: Associate Cloud Ops Engineer (Entry Level) | Apply Here !!
PowerSchool Careers Off Campus Drive 2023: hiring freshers for Associate Cloud Ops Engineer (Entry Level) of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent degree required at Bangaluru location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
PowerSchool Careers Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
Company Website: www.powerschool.com
Job Role: Associate Cloud Ops Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Location: Bengaluru
Salary: Upto INR 6.81 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
This position, under the general direction of the Manager or Technical Lead, Cloud Operations, will be responsible for delivering cloud assets and be responsible, at varying levels, for software installations and configuration while developing automation for the delivery of cloud assets in the SaaS server technologies used in a multi-cloud environment.
Responsibilities for PowerSchool Careers:
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Execute ticket triage, investigation, and resolution of reported requests
- Troubleshoot automation issues and engage Engineering or Services as needed to identify and resolve the issue
- Troubleshoots problems with user accounts and application access
- Perform daily system administration tasks to verify that all systems are up and running
- Installation and configuration of software in cloud-based environments to ensure high availability
- Monitor and troubleshoot application issues to ensure high availability, optimal performance, and system responsiveness
- Operate and maintain orchestration routines in production
- Complete periodic application software updates and software version upgrades related to automation
- Install and configure new customer environments as needed
- Support product development teams in the delivery of continuous integration, continuous deployment, providing templates and patterns to follow to ensure code produced by product development teams can be deployed and scaled on standardized technologies and platforms
- Perform root cause analysis for production issues where the root cause is in infrastructure, environment, configuration, or deployment routines; understand when to escalate to product development teams; remediate root causes and implement preventative actions
- Performs basic database monitoring and troubleshooting of database performance issues
- Participate in after-hours maintenance when necessary, respond to emergencies, participate in customer calls when called upon in support of initiatives and incident response
- Participate in 24/7 on-call support including shift rotations where required
- Able to communicate effectively and work as a team member to manage all cloud-based systems used within the environment
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications for PowerSchool Careers:
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent degree required
- This is an entry-level position; the ideal person needs to be motivated and willing to learn
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud (demonstrable proficiency or professional experience preferred)
- Knowledge of Relational and No-SQL databases (demonstrable proficiency or professional experience preferred)
- Familiarity with configuration management and orchestration technologies and techniques
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages
- Familiarity with operating system administration
- Ability to handle a heavy workload with multiple projects and frequent interruptions
- Ability to work in a changing, dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills