Pitney Bowes Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers Intern | Apply Here !!
Pitney Bowes Off Campus Drive 2023 hiring for Intern for BE/B.Tech/ PG/ MS/ M.Tech – 2022/ 2023/ 2024 batch graduates at Noida location. The detailed eligibility and application details are given below.
Pitney Bowes Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
Company Website: www.pitneybowes.com
Job Role: Intern
Qualification: B.Tech/ BE/ PG/ MS/ M.Tech
Batch: 2022/ 2023/ 2024
Salary: 6 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Noida
Last Date: ASAP
Job Description for Pitney Bowes Internship Recruitment:
Looking for a highly motivated QA Intern/Associate who will help maintaining the quality aspects of our enterprise software applications and will help team to get to the next level in the most efficient way. He should be a go getter, ready to take up any task assigned and deliver proactively with high quality consistently meeting the deadlines. Most Important – you are a person who is to adaptable, own things and ready for challenges, to move yourself and team to next level.
Latest Off Campus Drives Across India: 2023
|Infosys||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Cyient||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HCL||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|Capgemini||Gurgaon||Network Engineer (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply here|
|IBM||Across India||Trainee (2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HP||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Nokia||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|ABB||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Hexaware||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
The Job Description:
- Participate in requirements review and understand new feature development
- Assist in designing, implementation, and execution of test cases (manual + automation) for new and existing features
- Collaborate with Dev, QA, BA, DevOps etc in team to advocate quality aspects.
- Ability to learn the complex platform and perform testing to uncover flaws within the interface.
- Update the testing procedure to provide better testing coverage and user experience
- Help building & maintaining the complex Automation of APIs & UI based applications.
- Communicate technical concepts/issues clearly to internal stakeholders
- Develops, documents, and maintains test cases and validation of reports
- UG – B.Tech/B.E. OR PG – M.S. / M.Tech in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- Attention to detail is important.
- Basic knowledge of API Testing tool is required like postman, soapui etc.
- Knowledge of at least one Object oriented programming language like Java.
- Basic knowledge DB and SQL Queries
- Knowledge of Agile framework is a plus
- Knowledge of performance testing is plus
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
How to Apply for Pitney Bowes Off Campus 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Pitney Bowes Off Campus 2023 online by the following link by as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Apply here