Philips Off Campus Recruitment 2020 Hiring For Software Engineer Position- BE/B.Tech/MCA | Across India
Philips Off Campus Recruitment 2020 Hiring For Software Engineer Position- BE/B.Tech/MCA
About Company: Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Description: Software Engineer
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Role Competency & requirement:
- Knowledge of developing applications in C/C++
- Sound knowledge of SDLC
- Responsible for the coding, realization and test of a system, subsystem and component
- Develops the work with focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, and keeps this outside-in approach in mind for code he creates.
- Combines existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into the subsystem.
- Supports issue investigation, maintenance, complaints handling and complete life cycle of SW development
- Preferably worked on Windows platform
- Good in OS fundamentals
- Communication skills: Good spoken and written skills
- Self-starter and quick learner and ability to work in a global team setting with minimal supervision
- Should be a good team player