Philips Careers Hiring For Intern | Freshers | Apply Here !!
Philips Careers Hiring Intern of final year student or recent graduate for Chennai location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Philips Careers 2023 Hiring:
Company Website : www.philips.co.in
Job Role: Intern
Qualification: Final year student or recent graduate
Salary: Upto 9 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Chennai
Last Date: ASAP
Job Description of Philips :
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
How we work at Philips:
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
You are responsible for
- Support /contribute in creating value and impact by delivering meaningful insights by using advanced technologies for analyzing and interpreting large complex data sets.
- Participates in full analytics solution process working within the team or/and with other upstream and downstream stakeholders.
- Assist in solving business-related problems using data-driven techniques and deep understanding of the end user/customer needs. Elicit scope, purpose and expected minimum quality thresholds for an AI model.
- Carry out data analysis and model development.
- Support other supply or team related initiatives as assigned by the manager.
Latest Off Campus Drives Across India: 2023
|Infosys||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Cyient||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HCL||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|Capgemini||Gurgaon||Network Engineer (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply here|
|IBM||Across India||Trainee (2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HP||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Nokia||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|ABB||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Hexaware||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- A final year student or recent graduate from a reputed engineering colleges or NITs
- Has basic awareness of business context and products, end users
- Excellent Analytical skills and ability to work with large amounts of data and information
- Knowledge on how a supply chain industry works alongside data science and analytics skills
- Functional knowledge of relevant programming languages (R, Python, SQL)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Become a Software Developer In Top Tech Companies With a Salary 4 to 12 LPA
How to Apply for Philips Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link as soon as possible.
Double Click to Apply !!
To Apply: Apply here