PepsiCo Recruitment 2019 Hiring Customer Executive For B.Com/ BBA/ M.Com/ MBA Graduates | Across India
PepsiCo Recruitment 2019 Hiring Customer Executive For B.Com/ BBA/ M.Com/ MBA Graduates
About Company: PepsiCo, Inc. is American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo has interests in the manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of grain-based snack foods, beverages, and other products.
Job Profile: Customer Executive
Exp Needed: 1 – 4 Years
Work Location: Bhopal
Degree Needed: Graduates/ Post Graduates
- Post Graduation (Tier 2/3 College)
- Preferable MBA
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
- CE handles single/multiple distributors ranging over different scale of business.
- He is the representation of PepsiCo in market who is responsible for planning, deploying and executing joint business plans and driving sustainable sales capability.
- The CE will help the distributor expand his business by coaching and working with the DB and/or the team of sales representatives.
- He will be instrumental in resolving market challenges and ensuring incremental business.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks Market:
- Delivering Secondary monthly targets and Gross Revenue growth
- Planning routes efficiently to increase productivity
- Increase Net Distribution by increasing number of outlet served
- Increases Weighted Distribution by increasing SKU count in existing outlets
- Ensuring stock availability and Rack Execution as per planogram
- Relationship building in the market to maximize customer satisfaction
Training & Communication:
- One-on-One training of PSRs to develop business understanding & sales capability
- Monthly target setting for each salesmen
- Works with salesmen in market to coach him/her on market execution
- Monitors salesmen performance using regular sales reports
- Communicates incentives and motivates salesmen to achieve targets
- Distributor/Hub/Spokes appointment and retirement for territories
- Managing DB health (ROI) by ensuring adherence to Joint Business plan
- Jointly responsible for recruitment and retention of sales representatives
- Minimizing expiry/stales by ensuring FIFO and stacking norms of products
- Tracking correct and timely delivery of orders in the market
- Ensuring food compliance of every distributor
- Facilitating development of distributor on PepsiCo sales competencies.