PepsiCo Freshers Recruitment 2019 As R&D Associate Engineer For BE/B.Tech | Across India
PepsiCo Freshers Recruitment 2019 As R&D Associate Engineer For BE/B.Tech
About Company: PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader operating in more than 200 countries and territories with a product portfolio that includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands. From Gatorade to Quaker, LIFEWTR to Lay’s, we make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
Job Profile :R&D Associate Engineer
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Hyderabad
Degree Needed: Currently pursuing a degree in: Engineering (Chemical/ Food Process/ Mechanical/ Electrical) (other related majors will be considered)
- As a R&D Engineer, you will collaborate with cross functional teams comprising technical experts within the R&D function, as well as business unit leaders to design, execute, and launch new innovative products across PepsiCo’s portfolio.
- You will play a critical role in the innovation lifecycle by providing your insight and technical expertise from ideation through product launch.
What you can expect:
- As a process engineer, you will design and develop process test protocols, lead the execution of plant trials, and analyze/communicate test results for potential new product launches.
- During plant trials, you will leverage strong leadership and problem solving skills to troubleshoot processing issues and make quick informed decisions on your feet within the dynamic manufacturing environment.
- Collaboration with third-party equipment vendors and suppliers to design, optimize, and/or validate food and beverage processing technologies.
- Exposure to cross-functional teams within and beyond R&D, including marketing, sensory, analytical, operations, and strategy, from domestic and international markets.
- Opportunities to expand technical knowledge and education beyond your current expertise through internal PepsiCo R&D education programs, as well as external collaborations with universities.
- Currently pursuing a degree in: Engineering (Chemical/Food Process/Mechanical/Electrical) (other related majors will be considered)
- Demonstrated ability to translate business objectives into strategic and tactical project goals and objectives
- Proven ability to make significant technical scientific advances utilizing internal and/or external resources
- Demonstrated understanding of how to incorporate business needs into technical decisions
- The ability and interest to work in laboratory, pilot plant and manufacturing scale environments
- Proven ability to manage multiple assignments/ tasks
- Familiarity with data science preferred
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Minimum Qualifications – Each candidate is expected to:
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree prior to intended full time start date
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.