PayU Hiring Freshers For iOS Developer Position: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Across India
PayU Hiring Freshers For iOS Developer Position: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
About Company: PayU is the payments and fintech business of Prosus, a global consumer internet group and one of the largest technology investors in the world. Operating and investing globally in markets with long-term growth potential, Prosus builds leading consumer internet companies that empower people and enrich communities.
The leading online payment service provider in 36 countries, PayU is dedicated to creating a fast, simple and efficient payment process for merchants and buyers. Focused on empowering people through financial services and creating a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper, PayU is one of the biggest investors in the fintech space globally, with investments totalling $700 million- to date.
PayU supports over 350,000+ merchants and millions of consumers making payments online with over 250 payment methods and 1,800+ payment specialists. The markets in which PayU operates represent a potential consumer base of nearly 2.3 billion people and a huge growth potential for merchants.
Job Profile: iOS Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will develop the code that improves our overall iOS mobile customer experience
- Work alongside other partners (such as Product Managers, Designers, UX/UI and QA) to build and ship features that go into the main application.
- Rapidly add new functionality, tackle complex problems, and ship defect free code at a rapid pace
- Work with other developers across PayU to ensure we’re using the right methodologies and practices
- Help build our technical execution plans and ensure we hit all expectations.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Hands-on experience in swift and objective-c.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications.
- Having Command on iOS SDK using latest tools Xcode.
- Should have published two or more iOS apps in the App store.
- Having practical knowledge with Client Server integration using REST or SOAP services.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as SQlite, Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text, Storyboard and UI Views Integration.
- Design and code for scalable applications that support a big user base of millions.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle i.e. Agile Model.