PayPal Freshers Recruitment | Software Engineer Intern | Bangalore, Chennai | Apply Here !!
PayPal Freshers Recruitment in Bangalore and Chennai For Software Engineer Intern Position. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree Candidates of 2024 batch are eligible to apply for this job.
More details regarding PayPal Bangalore and Chennai Freshers Job Openings is given below.
Company Name: PayPal
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer – 2023 Summer Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
Year of Passing: 2024 Passouts
- Software Engineer Interns at PayPal develop innovative solutions and high-quality products that touch millions of people every day.
- Our engineers solve some of the most complex technical problems in the world of connected payments across multiple business units, (including PayPal, Braintree, Venmo, Paydiant).
- We are looking for the highest levels of technical talent and programming skills, as well as a keen desire to deeply understand our products and services to push our technology forward with respect to functionality, performance, reliability, and scalability.
- You’ll work alongside the best and the brightest engineering talent in the industry.
- We have opportunities in a wide range of areas including development, design, search, platform, test, quality, big data, front end and back end.
- As a core participant of your team, you’ll estimate engineering efforts, design your changes, implement and test your changes, push to live, and triage production issues.
- You need to be dynamic, collaborative, and curious as we build new experiences, improve existing products, and develop distributed systems powering the world’s largest e-commerce and payments websites at a scale only a few companies can match.
Latest Off Campus Drives Across India: 2023
|Infosys||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Cyient||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HCL||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|Capgemini||Gurgaon||Network Engineer (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply here|
|IBM||Across India||Trainee (2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HP||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Nokia||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|ABB||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Hexaware||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
- Must currently be pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university graduating in 2024.
- Strong applied experience.
- You’ve built, broken, and rebuilt software applications.
- We’re looking for creative thinkers who also know how to create real-world products.
- Familiarity with any or multiple of the following: Node.js applications, Java, C++. Python.
- Understanding of concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs.
- A desire to grow, learn, and explore new things.
- Code high-volume and scalable software (front-end and/or back-end focused).
- This may include creating web applications using React/Node; creating back-end services using Java, SQL, ReST and/or building and developing new user-facing experiences
- Partner closely with cross functional teams in design, product and other business units.
How To Apply:
Double Click to Apply !!