Oracle Recruitment 2018 | Software Developer | B.E/B.Tech | Bangalore
Oracle Recruitment for Freshers 2018
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company specializes primarily in developing and marketing database software and technology, cloud engineered systems and enterprise software products — particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2015, Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
The company also develops and builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software and supply chain management (SCM) software.
Company Name: Oracle Corporation
Website address: www.oracle.com
Job Profile: Software Developer
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Freshers
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent. Masters degree is a plus but is not required.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Strong writing skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities.
- Knowledge of software development methodology, build tools and product lifecycle;
experience in agile development is a plus.
- Excellent team skills, can-do attitude, focus on quality.
- This is a software developer/architect position that involves the design and architecture of mobile core network solutions (4G and 5G) including on-premise and cloud components.
- In this role, you will be working with developers, architects, and product management to design and/or develop software for our 4G and 5G core network solutions.
Skills: Experience/Knowledge in at least two of the following technical areas
- Object-oriented design and methodologies.
- Microservices and cloud native applications design.
- Experience in Kubernetes and Docker.
- Knowledge and development background in web services, or web-based technologies.
- Experience in Network Function Virtualization (NFV) or related technologies.
- Experience developing or designing highly available/redundant software.
- Experience developing or designing telecommunications software.
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link:
Click Here To Apply